This text is all in English \õ

Introduction: This is a first time that I write in english in my Blog! I hope that you like! lol
Fine, and... Is hard write in english, cause I never did English Course... So, I ask sorry for some mistake here! In my blog I always speak about my feelings or problems, difficulties, friends, love... All that I have inspiration. I realized some people from other countries come visiting the blog, and that is why I am doing this text in English! Indicated that people use the google translator for understand the texts in portuguese. I think is a good idea, cause the sense of the texts continued.
  Speak of love is something complex, because no explications. It is always new, good and have all those symptoms. Cold in the belly or butterflies in the belly, how some people call. Friendship? More complex! It support the pain of love. Friends are these person that always will go in your side!  Seems I write, and I don't speak all the things. But I'm tryng! I like about this idea of does texts can succeed! And I will do more texts. I hope that you liked of this first text in english, and I hope that you give your opinion! Thanks and bye (:
________________
Observation.: I think that I will pass all my texts futures of portuguese for english. Anything, I speak here.

________________________________
Aos leitores brasileiros, indico também que usem o google tradutor, pois o sentido das coisas em inglês escritas aqui também continua. Acontece que eu andei percebendo alguns visitantes de outros países, por isso estou pensando em passar todos, ou quase todos, os textos futuros em inglês, para também atrair mais visitantes por aqui! Estou aceitando opiniões (:

Comentários